Thursday, October 4, 2012

Greetings....

Welcome fellow Skyrim player.  The purpose of this blog is to detail my character's journey through Skyrim.  Originally, the posts were part of a larger roleplay involving other members of the http://skyrimforums.org community, but sadly the roleplay sputtered out and died.  I had a lot of fun with this character and have decided to continue on.

There were a ton of rules set up for this roleplay, foremost being that it was an in-game roleplay experience.  We started off with very limited resources and were assigned a random Hold by the originator of the thread, Katastrophe.

If you're curious why I'm doing this in the first place, it's simple, it's a release of sorts to me.  Writing is therapeutic for me, and this blog provides me a creative outlet to get away from the real world for a small amount of time.  I could write about the day-to-day minutiae of my life, but that would bore you to death.  So off to Tamriel we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment